Visa requirements For Studying In Ukraine
Upon receiving an invitation letter, all students must contact the Ukraine embassy in his or her country in order to apply for a student visa
Most Ukrainian embassies usually accept student visa applications and issue student visas throughout the year. In some countries the embassy starts accepting visa applications and issues visas between 15th July and 15th November. Extensions in these cases are made for the preparatory course until November or December.
The following documents should be submitted to the Ukrainian embassy as part of the visa application process:
- A filled visa application form.
- International passport valid for at least one year.
- Original invitation letter from the university.
- Birth certificate – Translated into Ukrainian language.
- Original School Certificates – Translated into Ukrainian language.
- Medical Certificate-Issued within one month of visa application and must be translated into Ukrainian language (This must be approved by the health ministry in your country)
- HIV-AIDS negative certificate- Issued within one month of visa application and translated into Ukrainian (This must be approved by the health ministry in your country)
- One year health insurance-For some countries the insurance required is only for the travelling period.
For more information on visa requirements please click here